Thousands of people are injured or killed every year in car accidents.
Car accident figures have reached such numbers that they are thought to have become the main cause of preventable death. Vehicular accidents are a significant cause of personal injury claims. Whether you were the driver or a passenger in a car accident, or even if you were a pedestrian, you could be entitled to compensation for medical care, lost earning capacity, impairment, disfigurement, pain and suffering, and injury suffered in a car accident that was not your fault.
Claims you may be able to make include:
- Claims against a negligent driver
- Claims for uninsured/underinsured insurance benefits
- Claims against a drunk driver
- Claims for defective vehicles
Following a car accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to money damages if any of the following occur:
- A loved one is killed
- You suffer broken bones
- You suffer neck or back injuries
- You suffer injury to an arm, leg, knee or foot
- You suffer debilitating injuries such as a spinal or brain injury
Even if you are unsure if you have grounds to make a claim, Texas attorney David B. Robinson will be able to determine the merits of your case based on the facts and evidence.
It is important to seek assistance and advice from a qualified and experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible following the incident, to preserve evidence and give notice of your claim. Arrange a consultation with David by calling (469) 844-1110.